Biyernes, Disyembre 16, 2011

This Christmas: Final Part

So, it's official..I am going to quit school for an indefinite span of time. I realized that one thing I need right now is passion and commitment to something, and I honestly don't see it in the academic realm.

And so this Christmas, I would like to start something which I can call a journey, to where I know not of, but I believe of it as quite a worthwhile experience for me. And I call it Mission: Re-ignition



So how do I do this mission? I really have no idea at all. I haven't planned it all out just yet, but there are some things that I will be sure to do as this plan goes along.

1) I shall look for things that makes my heart and brain work together. In short, something worthwhile that I would LOVE to do. ( like blogging :] )

2) I shall keep track of any progress whatsoever. Now this one is somewhat tricky, due to the fact that the first part of this mission takes place in the beautiful province of Oriental Mindoro. Unfortunately, our town isn't that "techie" yet, or some sort, and that's why using blogs as my progress tracker would be a bit hard. But I plan to at least have 1 report posted every month, depending on the time and availability constraints.

3) Last but not the least, NEVER LOSE FOCUS ON THE GOAL. The goal of this mission, as it name suggests is to re-ignite my passion towards things. May it be academics, or cooking, or music, it really does not matter. As long as I can find a rhythm or some sort to spice up life once more, then I would take every opportunity life has to offer.

So, this concludes my Christmas random posts. Happy Holidays to everyone. Hope God gives you something extra special (like my mission) this Christmas. This has been Jowee XD, signing out...for now....

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento