Lunes, Disyembre 5, 2011

This Christmas...part 2

So I was hanging out with my buddies, and we were just talking about usual stuff. And then we went to a topic that we all love to talk about, especially with my friend Mike.

And that topic is about: LOVE LIFE!

This Christmas, it's going to be a "big deal" not having a "love life", especially here in the Philippines. There's this thing they call SMP, or Samahan ng Malalamig ang Pasko. And to be honest, I really don't get this.






Why should it be a "big deal" not to have someone special with you this Christmas season. I mean, c'mon! IT"S NOT VALENTINE'S DAY. And even if it is, I still believe that you can still be happy being single during these times.

I admit there's someone I really like at the moment. Mike and I exchange ideas about the persons we like respectively, and I believe  we share the same sentiment on this.

Yes, it would really be cool if we could be together with our special someone this holiday season, but more important than this, we would really love if we could all cherish the true meaning of the season, CHRIST'S COMING FOR OUR SALVATION, and to remind each other that this love exists, something far more greater than anything we can ever feel for somebody.

And I do hope that we would all be reminded of this: the true meaning of the Yuletide season. I hope you would enjoy this gift during the holidays, and that we would cherish the things we are now able to do because He has come and saved us.

AND HAVING SOMEONE SPECIAL WITH YOU WOULD BE VERY NICE, TOO :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento