Biyernes, Nobyembre 18, 2011

That Awkward Moment When...IMPOSSIBRUUU :|

So, I see a lot of posts in social networking sites about "awkward moments". And as I read them all out, some of them I find really awkward, and some of them not so much. Some of them I experience all the time, and some weren't even existing in my "Wild Imagination" brain section.

I really like having fun, and I loved the way this youtube person uses his wittiness and charms to have fun and express himself at the same time. I loved his rendition of reacting to awkward moment posts and this inspired me to do the same. If you wanna see the video, here's the link :P

http://www.youtube.com/user/nigahiga#p/u/3/5__rFK07pGI



I talked to a close friend earlier and one of our topics was doing things that we love, and because I go for the saying "God is most glorified in us when we are most satisfied in Him", I am going to satisfy myself by doing two things I love at the same time: trolling around and setting new trends.This is currently a trend on one of my favorite internet sites, and I think i would like to give it a twist :P




Disclaimer: this post is for fun purposes only and is not intending to upset certain trends of socially uncomfortable situations whatsoever.This may or may not also have sense, but what the heck :P

Lady's and gentlemen!

JouiseXD Inc. proudly launches the newest social trend..

where anyone can relate and agree upon..

where imagination and reality meets!

INTRODUCING...

IMPOSSIBRUUUU! (because awkward moments are so....early 2011-ish)

basically, you just have to think of something hard or almost impossible to do and you post it on any social networking site you're into, and then....I really don't know what's gonna happen next, maybe people will comment something harder to do, or something more impossible..I don't know..but hey, it's something new right? So, if like me you want to try new stuff all the time and set a new trend on your favorite sites, then this one might be worth a try..so, you up to the challenge?





Y U NO GIVE IT A TRY?

Here's some examples for you to use :P

- Tried eating porridge with a fork. IMPOSSIBRUUU!
- Tried scooping soup with my fingers. IMPOSSIBRUUU!
- Tried sending SMS without load balance. IMPOSSIBRUUU!
- Tried kissing my elbow. IMPOSSIBRUUU!
- Tried to make a new trend. Hope this one's not


I know this doesn't make any sense. But this is really what blogging is about right? expressing yourself and doing what your heart desires, however silly or senseless it may look like :)

"For with God, nothing shall be impossible." - Luke 1:37 King James Version :)

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento