Biyernes, Marso 2, 2012

FRIENDZONED?

It's becoming a trend!

So last time, I posted about my ex-girlfriend sharing her secret blog to me, right?

Guess what, another past love interest I had (the latest of them) also shared a secret blog of her, also about her love life!

At first I was " okay, this is awkward *insert le badly drawn poker face here like this :|*

and then it hit me!

It's becoming a trend!

I AM BEING PUT INTO A DREADED PLACE!

THE FRIENDZONE! (JEN JEN DEN JEN!)

Of course I am just exaggerating.

It' kind of a joke actually. I mean I actually take it as a good thing because it just means that people, especially girl are trusting me with things of their hearts. It's kind of a privilege to be able to be trusted with such things, but still it's better if women share these kind of things to other women to promote their accountability to them. And knowing these two girls, I know they are not that open with their heart to other girls. I am thinking of helping them think more about sharing to their women friends more than to me, coz it's REALLY AWKWARD TO FEEL FRIENDZONED! LOLZ

It's really a scary place. I just hope the one I like right now won't make me go to that dreaded place, for as the sign says :ABANDON ALL HOPE ALL YE WHO ENTER!

Walang komento:

Mag-post ng isang Komento