Martes, Nobyembre 20, 2012

it takes a long time...

hey..I'm back

due to insisting best friend demand, and the urge to write when in a state of instability, I decided to update my blog again..


took a long time though, didn't it? a lot, and I mean literally a lot has gone down since I last wrote here..

I've stopped attending school..


I've had a girlfriend, and then broke up with her two days later..


I've had conflicts here and there, including the most recent against my ex girlfriend's aunt, which forced me to write again..






long periods of time..


it's what makes a flower bloom

it's what strengthens friendships and romantic relationships

it's what makes a boy and a girl to become a man and a woman

it is a positive progress.


but that's not always the case

it's what also withers the flower

it's what brings up conflicts and issues in a relationship

it's what makes a man and a woman to occasionally fall apart and start acting like a foolish child again

sometimes, it's also a regress.




it takes a long time



for us to realize that though time is a very unsure thing, it's all that we have, and all that we could ever need.


i mean think about it, when all is said and done, what's the most important thing for a person?


it's how he or she spent his time in this crazy and wild joyride we call life.






some may say time is gold


for me it's more than just gold


it's more of the memories and experiences you've had trying to find that pot of gold.





some say time heals all wounds



that may be true, yes


but I believe it does more than just heal the wound


it also enables us to have the courage and the heart to forgive whoever has wounded us


so that instead of a big, nasty scar that the wound leaves behind


there will be a stronger heart and a cleaner conscience to replace it instead.




there are always some conflicts that need a lot of time to be mended





yes, it takes a long time, but like they say it,




anything worth having is worth the wait.




because again, when all is said and done




I would give everything else just to be able to say



"it's been one bumpy hell of a ride, but I would love to do the exact same thing again next time..."



have a nice day...

1 komento: